1 Port RS232 and 1 Port RS422/485 Ethernet to Serial Adapter
- 1 Port RS-232 and 1 Port RS-422/485
- Ethernet to Serial Device Server
- Data rate from 110 to 1,000,000 baud (1 MegaBaud)
- Install Virtual Com ports, communicate over TCP or telnet or use the Software APIs for Visual Basic, C# and more
- Serial Port Tunnelling allows serial cable replacement over any distance, no software required
- Removable Terminal Blocks for Easy Wiring
Ethernet to Serial device server providing access to one RS232 and one RS422/485 serial port. Data transfer rates up to 1,000,000 baud (1 MegaBaud), coupled with 1Mbit/s line drivers deliver uncompromising performance. Baud rates can be standard values such as 9,600, 115,200, 230,000, 921,600 or user definable non standard values.
Our ES range provides simple instant networked serial ports. RS485 - 1 twisted pair - half duplex configuration with autogating provides trouble free data transmission due to automatic control of data direction. A web interface allows secure configuration and control of the serial ports over a local network or the internet using any browser. For Windows our in-house designed (32 bit and 64 bit) driver gives you local COM ports, retaining existing software applications and allowing you to connect across your network to remote devices just as if they were attached locally. You can access the device via TCP/IP sockets from any networked device like an Android tablet, PC or phone. Serial Port Tunnelling (individually configurable) allows serial cable replacement over any distance, no software required. On Windows OS TCP/IP sockets are handled by the Winsock API, this will differ on other OSs.