4 Port RS422/485 Ethernet to Serial Adapter
- 4 Port RS-422/485
- Ethernet to Serial Device Server in steel IP-30 enclosure
- Recommended for demanding flow control and latency applications such as CNC/DNC machine communications
- Serial Port Tunnelling allows serial cable replacement over any distance, no software required
- Install Virtual Com ports, communicate over TCP/IP or use the Software APIs for Visual Basic, C# and more
- Power supply included (power input 5-30V DC)
Ethernet to Serial device server providing access to four RS422/485 serial ports. Data transfer rates up to 1,000,000 baud rates, coupled with 1Mbit/s line drivers deliver uncompromising performance. Our ES range provides simple instant networked serial ports. RS485 - 1 twisted pair - half duplex configuration with autogating provides trouble free data transmission due to automatic control of data direction. A web interface allows secure configuration and control of the serial ports over a local network or the internet using any browser. For Windows our in-house designed (32 bit and 64 bit) driver gives you local COM ports, retaining existing software applications and allowing you to connect across your network to remote devices just as if they were attached locally. You can access the device via TCP/IP sockets from any networked device like an Android tablet, PC or phone. Serial Port Tunnelling (individually configurable) allows serial cable replacement over any distance, no software required. On Windows OS TCP/IP sockets are handled by the Winsock API, this will differ on other OSs.