Ethernet to 4 Analogue Outputs + RS485 Gateway
- 4 Analogue Outputs – individually selectable as Current or Voltage
- Precision 0-10V and 4-20mA outputs
- Control instantly from any web-browser
- -30°C to +80°C Operating Temperature range
- Use with Modbus or ASCII commands
The ED-560 has 4 Analogue Outputs + RS485 Expansion. It is suitable for high-precision control of voltages and currents.
As well as the popular 0-10V and 4-20mA outputs, the ED-560 allows full scale signals as small as ±75mV to be resolved to 12 bit accuracy across 4 analogue outputs. Each channel is individually configurable for voltage or current output with its own programmable gain.
The ED product range is designed for harsh environments. Typical applications are control and switching of AC and DC motors, Fans, relay drivers, pumps, Voltage Regulators and Battery Chargers, LEDs and Bulbs, Air Conditioning, Heaters and Solenoids..